I can hardly believe that half of a year has flown by. He has given us less sleep than we’ve ever had but more smiles than we could have hoped for. He really, truly is just the happiest little guy. He’s easy going, personable, and shares a smile with anyone who talks to him (or he thinks is talking to him lol). We really are thankful for our little man and the dynamic he’s added to our family.
Sullivan Gray at 6 Months
- 20lbs 2oz
- 31 in long
- Size 3 diapers
- 6-12 & 12-18 month clothes
- Size 3 shoes
- Doesn’t like sleep, it’s fine I’ll sleep when my kids go to college
- Has a raspy growly little voice and screeches like a pterodactyl
- Gives a smile to everyone he sees
- Rolling machine and has even been seen inchworming a few times, yikes!
- Sits up like a PRO
- Still no dairy for mama
- Obsessed with Sissy and the feeling is mutual, their loves gets me out of bed in the morning
- Laughs when we make silly noises
- Besties with his paci and pops it in and out of his mouth all day long
- Getting the fuzziest little head of hair
- Is sneaky and grabs onto things, like crayons or sissy’s shoe, before we realize what he’s done
I am hoping that this little man slows down with being mobile because I am not ready to have him on the move yet! Elouise was 7 months old when she started crawling and 10 months when she started walking and I am in no hurry for a repeat because I might just go crazy lol.